Colloid mill machine is one type of the machine which helps to reduce the particle size of the solid in suspension in a liquid or to reduce the droplet size in emulsion. Colloid mill ideal for small, medium and large scale tablet batching system. It is based on rotor –stator principle. With an aim to serve the client better and establish ourselves as a brand we are actively Colloid mill manufacturer in Ahmedabad, India. Colloid mill is highly demanded in the market for its quality, low maintenance, longer service life, productivity, robust construction, high energy, efficiency and easy operation. These are design and developed using high grade materials and modern machinery that are produced from the authorized vendors of the market. Colloid mills are used across many manufacturing industries, especially in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries the wide range of the machinery we manufacture is quality checked and thoroughly tested on various parameters by our specialized experts. We offered by us can be availed in different models and technical specification as per requirement and that too at reasonable price range.
Features of colloid mill
- Easy to use
- Longer service life
- Three way valve design with re-circling pipe
- Leak proof neoprene sealing device
- Flame proof motor
- corrosion and abrasion resistance
- separate discharge spout for highly viscous product
- Available in plain water jacketed and flame proof option
- Unique for small volume micronization
- low maintenance
Advantages of Colloid mill
- No pressure is required for ionization.
- simply constructed
- It can be easily adjusted.
- Colloid mill is easy to clean after use
- The machine is self-draining.
- High capacity and minimal requirements.
- Reduced wear as a result of the construction of the rotor-stator with toughened steel/corundum.
- Low noise
Key Tags :
- colloid mill manufacturers in india
- colloidal mill is suitable for manufacturing of
- colloid mill slideshare
- colloid mill diagram
- colloid mill price
- colloid mill vs. homogenizer
- colloid mill pdf
- colloidal mill is used for